This is a time where taking care of your health is so important with all the different changes in healthcare on the horizon. An important question to answer is do you still trust your doctor to be in charge of your health. On the episode today I discuss the importance of trusting your physician, we go into detail about different doctor/patient relationships and give some tips to improve patient satisfaction. I also give a chance to get a free audio based chapter of a book I am working on.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why is important to have a good relationship with your doctor?
- Why it is important to trust your doctor?
- Different factions of the doctor/patient relationship
- What can physicians do to improve patient relations.
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.