On this week's episode of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry I get a chance to highlight an opportunity I had to provide some well deserving medical students with tips on how to succeed ERAS season. For those who may not be aware during the last year of medical school you have to apply to residencies using a standardized application (ERAS), and as a program director I have been in charge of reviewing all of the applications that come to our program. Over the past two years I have had the opportunity to see some common mistakes that medical students were making over and over again so I set out to correct it.
What to look for…
Listen to the show as I discuss why I decided to venture out in the world of live webinars, what are the driving forces behind me when it comes to being a mentor and why I feel that closing the door isn't an option.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag.