Let's talk about Ways the pandemic has changed how we eat …
In this week's episode, we are joined by my colleague Dr. Monique May, better known as the Physician In The Kitchen ® who is a Board-Certified licensed Family Physician with over twenty years of clinical experience. She has over twenty-plus years of clinical experience, caring for entire families, from newborns to the elderly.
Dr. Monique is a best-selling author and self-proclaimed kitchen gadget junkie who loves to cook and experiment in her kitchen, which she lovingly refers to as her “lab”. Her first book, Meal Masters: Your Simple Guide to Modern-Day Meal Planning, is an Amazon best-seller.
Dr. Monique will be talking with us today to discuss some of how many ways this pandemic has affected our eating habits and more importantly will be providing us the opportunity to change those actions.
Join in for today's show with our extraordinary guest, Dr. Monique May, as she discusses “The 4 Ways the Pandemic Has Changed How We Eat”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Monique's Website
- Cooking with Dr. Monique
- Meal Masters Book
- Dr. Monique on Facebook
- Physician in the Kitchen Facebook
- Dr. Monique on Instagram
- Physician in the Kitchen Instagram
- Dr. Monique YouTube
- Physician in the Kitchen YouTube
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod