Let's talk about COVID 19 and the Health Care Workers?…
In this terrible period of the pandemic, we have heroes who assist us and care for COVID-19 victims. And one of those is the frontline personnel in the health care system. We are grateful for their lives because, despite the risks, they continue to give life-saving assistance and safety to others who are in desperate need.
This week, the Lunch and Learn Podcast will provide a special episode that needs to be addressed especially with the climate we are in. “How Covid 19 Has Broken The Health Care Workers?” will be discussed and answered. We will discuss what's going on right now with mental health issues or concerns across various allied specialties and specializations within these, particularly in the inpatient environment, which is where the vast majority of individuals are treated from the COVID-19 perspective. Furthermore, the pandemic produces a lot of stress, burnout, and pressures, which pushes a lot of healthcare personnel over the line, causing them to look for other options.
In this episode, titled “How Covid 19 Has Broken The Health Care Workers?” I discuss my opinions and concerns, and more importantly, we will try to figure out what we can do.
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod