Let’s talk about unbelievable tips to maximize heart health…
Heart-related diseases have been the global leading cause of death since 1950. It is so out of control that this year alone, one out of five individuals WILL die from heart-related disease.
It is quite scary to think that it takes one human life every 34 seconds. But here’s the thing: with the right steps, heart diseases are preventable.
Since it’s already February, it means that it’s time for heart health awareness month; and I find it imperative to talk to you about heart health and how you could avoid being a part of the statistics of heart disease.
Join me today as I talk you through this along with valuable but often overlooked information you need in maximizing your heart health.
Why you need to check this episode:
- Know the most common risk factors associated with heart disease and how to avoid them;
- Learn the importance of having regular checkups, having a healthy diet, and having a good amount of physical activities in relation to your heart’s health; and
- Discover the direct relationship between your emotional stress and your heart health.
“I’m going to keep stressing its importance [heart health awareness] until heart disease isn’t the number one leading cause of death in the country. It is just what it is.”– Dr. Berry Pierre
“Heart health is a continuous process. Heart disease is the end process; and it is the by-product of all the significant issues that eventually make the heart say ‘Hey, I’m tired. I can’t do it no more.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre’s Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Lunch and Learn Patreon Family
- American Heart Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod