So lets talk about preventing cancer…
“You have cancer.” Those are three words that no person in the world would ever want to hear from their doctor. Cancer is scary; it could even be deadly.
Nevertheless, still very few people have the initiative to have themselves checked for it. Little do they know, there's a 90% chance that one will survive it as long as they get diagnosed early.
Preventing it is very doable, but that comes with the condition that we know what to look out for.
So in this episode, we'll discuss that big C word and the many ways that we can stay away from it. Get valuable tips on how to proactively prevent cancer on today's podcast.
Why you need to check this episode:
- Learn about the recent statistics on cancer as well as the most common types of it and who are at risk of getting it;
- Discover the most common risk factor that surround cancer; and
- Find out how you can proactively prevent cancer just by knowing your family’s medical history.
““Cancer is a very umbrella term, but there’s so many different cancers that we have to be worried about and concerned about that it’s never a one size fits all..”– Dr. Berry Pierre
“If you don’t know how you can pick up these types of cancer, then how can you prevent it? …You can’t prevent what you don’t know is coming at you.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
“I know it’s [cancer] a scary word, but we have to be proactive in our approach in trying to prevent it. That’s the name of the game.”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Patreon Family
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, and listen to the episode however you like