Let's Talk About Autism in Black
On this week's episode of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry we have Maria Davis-Pierre, LMHC, CEO of Autism in Black. She returns to give us the latest update on what has been happening with her company Autism in Black since the last time she was on the show as well as give us an update on our daughter and her progress through the school system.
As one of our favorite guests of the show (no bias of course) she also drops some amazing news on us so please stick around till the end to find out what she has in store for those in the Autism community.
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Self Care book – www.autisminblack.org/selfcarebook
- Pay Hip Store – www.autisminblack.org/payhip
- Instagram – www.autisminblack.org/instagram
- Facebook- www.autisminblack.org/facebook
- Teespring – www.autisminblack.org/teespring
- Facebook Group – www.autisminblack.org/fbgroup
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag.#lunchlearnpod