As a physician and father of an autistic child I hate that we still have to have a debate on this topic but here we are. Yet again we have health professionals who despite all the evidence against the fact still continue to make the general public believe that there is somehow a connection to autism & vaccinations. Today we are going to discuss exactly how the controversy started and lay out facts to dismiss claims of a relationship.
In this episode you will learn:
- Learn about where the controversy started
- Public Health Risks of not vaccinating
- What do the rise in numbers really mean
- When to seek help?
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.