Let's talk about breast cancer awareness…
Why is it important that we talk about diseases like breast cancer for a month-long, especially in today’s time?
According to data, in the year 2022, around 287,000 women will be diagnosed with invasive breast cancer, 51,000 with non-invasive breast cancer, with 43,000 of these women dying from this disease.
This is a disease that affects a lot of people and families and thinks about it. What if your mom, your grandmother, your sister, your wife, or your friend is part of this list?
Breast cancer is no joke; it’s something we need to worry about. The clock is ticking. Join Dr. Berry today as he educates us on breast cancer and its risks.
In this episode, Dr. Berry discusses why talking about breast cancer is important as he gets on the facts and encourages people to take action and be aware.
Why you need to check out this episode:
- Recognize the importance of talking about diseases like cancer for a month-long, especially breast cancer this October;
- Understand why knowing your family history is key to survival when dealing with or preventing cancer; and
- Find out why it should be everyone’s job to bring awareness and save people’s lives from such diseases
“It’s my job; it’s your job. It’s everyone’s job to make sure that the awareness, that the foot is on the gas, to make sure we don’t sleep at the wheel when it comes to breast cancer, colon cancer, prostate, any cancer, but especially when it gets a whole month to talk about.” -Dr. Berry Pierre
“This is why I talk about those who are overwhelmed by the healthcare system, and unappreciated – because people’s lives are at stake if you don’t have a voice of reason… If people’s lives are at stake, then this is a life-or-death situation.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Berry's Social Pages
- How to Perform a Breast Self-Exam
- THE PINK RIBBON: Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, and listen to the episode however you like.