On this week's episode of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry we are going to discuss the topic of Pneumonia. A topic that has gotten a lot of publicity of late as news that Kim Porter's , former model, actor and ex-wife of Sean “Diddy” Combs death was ruled due to natural causes from Pneumonia. What was interesting to me was the social media reaction that someone so young could die from something like pneumonia. Not very often you see one of the top ten causes of death worldwide being reduced to such a small stature but there it was so I decided to bring this episode to you front and center and maybe get a little appreciation of how deadly pneumonia can be.
Questions we hope to answer…
How can Pneumonia kill you?
What are the causes of death from Pneumonia?
How long can you live with Pneumonia?
How long does it take to recover?
What are some interesting facts about Pneumonia?
Is there a way to prevent Pneumonia?
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag.#lunchlearnpod