Let’s talk about a deep dive into the latest updates on COVID-19…
For our first medical topic for 2023, I am going back to the biggest, most widespread, and most talked about medical issue for the past three years; and that is COVID-19.
When you go out in the streets, you’ll see that a lot of people don’t wear masks anymore; a lot of people don’t even do social distancing anymore. But the reality is that while there may seem like a lot of “not worrying” occurring in this country, we are still facing the same repercussions we faced three years ago.
And for that reason, I find it essential that I talk to you about COVID to again remind you that the pandemic is not yet over.
Jump in as I give you the latest things that you need to know about the COVID situation globally and here in the United States.
In this episode, we talk about the latest updates on the statistics, the variants, and the latest CDC guidelines for COVID.
Why you need to check this episode:
- Know the latest statistics on COVID: the total cases, deaths, and vaccinations;
- Learn about the differences between the different vaccines and the different COVID variants; and
- Find out why it is important for you to get vaccinated and boosted right now while the government is still paying for it
“For a lot of people, it’s [COVID-19] just an abstract issue. It’s just a disease that they’ve heard about. But once you start breaking down the numbers into them and seeing just how prevalent it is not only here in the United States but across the world, then I think it ties in a little bit more.”– Dr. Berry Pierre
“The aspect of misinformation and disinformation has cost the lives of many people. And even if it did not cost the lives of many people, there are many people who will be forever harmed by it.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre’s Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod