Let's talk about Covid-19 as 2020 is about to close…
Thirteen million cases later and we seem to have less of a handle on the coronavirus as we did in March. In March we were just learning about this new virus but little did we know what we had in store for us for 2020.
Its almost been a year and the pandemic is still alive & well, there are parts of the country and world still in lockdown, and though vaccines may be around the corner that doesn't stop the fact that we here in the US when we had a chance to slow down the effects we dropped the ball.
On today's episode I discuss why COVID-19 is here to stay for awhile and why we need to get used to that fact.
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 today or sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- COVID-19, the Epidemiological Perspective with Velton Showell, MPH
- Economic Fallout From COVID-19 Continues To Hit Lower-Income Americans the Hardest
- Fauci says U.S. could see ‘a surge upon a surge’ in coronavirus cases
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod