Let's talk about the Covid-19 vaccine approved for kids…
In this week's Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry podcast, we talk about COVID-19 and, more especially, an updated COVID-19 vaccine for kids. After several delays, extremely young children such as newborns, toddlers, and preschoolers are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. More specifically, the FDA has approved the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines for children between the ages of 6 months and 5 years. Parents all throughout the nation have been awaiting this decision because this is the last age group that has been left unprotected when the pandemic first began.
With over 5.7 million of the 13+ million reported instances of COVID-19 occurring this year alone, parents, caregivers, and medical professionals have been crying out for assistance, and it has now been granted.
Today, I'll cover a wide range of topics that will inform us. Here is a list of the main topics that will be discussed;
- FDA approval of Covid-19 vaccine for Kids
- Covid-19 update
- Covid-19 stats for kids
- Waiting on CDC approval
- Differences between moderna & pfizer covid-19 vaccines
Take a look at this podcast all the way to the finish as we cover various safety profiles and the differences between the covid-19 vaccines produced by Pfizer and Moderna. Additionally, we will receive updated information about the “Covid-19 Vaccine Approved for Kids,” which will educate us to make wise decisions for our family.
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Autism in Black Conference
- Dr. Berry's Website
- Dr. Pierre's Healthchecks
- Dr. Berry's Twitter
- Dr. Berry's Instagram
- Dr. Berry's Clubhouse
- Dr. Berry's TikTok page
- FDA Authorizes Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccines for Children Down to 6 Months of Age
- Should I wait to get the COVID-19 Vaccine?DrBerryPierreTV
- My COVID Vaccine Experience
- My Final COVID-19 Vaccine Experience
- New COVID-19 Vaccine On The Block
- Why did the FDA pause the Johnson and Johnson Vaccine?
- How did we get a COVID-19 vaccine back so fast?
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod