In Florida we just approved it late 2016 for medical use and almost immediately I started getting calls on whether I would be subscribing it. Before you start I will let you know that it wasn’t from people who were drug seeking but from people with complex medical conditions that reached a point where the only they had to turn to was the medical Marijuana. It has been one of hottest topics of medical debate over the past years. I can admit that I had strong opinions on the matter but after reading & doing my research I have changed my mind on everything. Listen to today’s episode to see what happened.
In this episode you will learn:
- Which side on stand on
- The Pros/Cons of Medical Marijuana
- Who benefits the most from it
- Why it isn’t legal everywhere
- Why isn’t there much research
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.