Let's talk about how doctors can study outside the boarders …
On this week's episode of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry we have Dr. Kimberly Brown, Co-Author of STILLMD to join the podcast to discuss her book as well as her journey into medicine.
We discussed before how the pathway to get into medicine isn't the same for all the doctors who ultimately make it and we learned that it is no different for this best selling author and her co-author Dr. Nina Lum (whom we have had on the podcast before).
We got a chance to pick her brains all the both the positives and negatives during her journey as she went from premedical student to attending physician.
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 today or sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag.#lunchlearnpod