Doing a pre-op workups is pretty routine for most primary care doctors but lately I noticed that I had been spending more time answering questions that frankly the surgeon should be answering so thats what promoted the podcast episode today. needs to be the one to answer so in this episode I discuss questions that you should ask.
In this episode you will learn:
- Importance of knowing what to expect with surgery
- Some Do’ & Dont’s from your favorite PCP
- What maybe harmful for surgery that you don’t know about
- How to avoid more pain than expected
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.