New blood pressure guidelines have caused an uproar in the medical community.Some of the numbers are eye opening according to experts that estimate that approximately 25 million more people will be diagnosed with high blood pressure because of these recent guideline changes. This week's episode we have Dr. Watson Ducatel, a board certified Internist and Co-Founder of Healthy Bodies Medical & Dental Center to discuss how serious the impact these new guidelines will have on clinical practice. Both Dr. Ducatel and I have serious reservations the practically associated with these guidelines and wonder whose best interest they really are for.
- Podcast Episode 7 – High Blood Pressure
- The Silent Killer
- Race and Culture Essay by Dr. Ducatel
- Healthy Bodies Medical & Dental Center
In this episode you will learn:
- What were the old guidelines?
- What are the newest guidelines?
- How many total People are now considered to have high blood pressure because of it?
- How practical are these newest guidelines
- What are ways for both patients and physicians to deal with these newest findings
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.