A quick search for the term “Physician frustration” brings up a whole list of different websites trying to come the conclusion of why physicians seem more frustrated now more than ever. Unfortunately, in the community of physicians we tend not to tell the other colleagues our problems and when asked everyone seems to be doing great until these anonymous surveys come out to tell us different. On today's episode I discuss the some of the frustrations that I learned physicians were having over the past few weeks.
In this episode you will learn:
- Four reasons why physicians are upset
- Some of the biggest regrets physicians have
- When I plan on retiring from traditional medicine
- Why relying on your medicine career is a thing of the past.
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better