Let's talk about the five action steps to take for a healthier 2023…
It’s the end of the year again, and this is the season when people start writing down their new year’s resolutions. But we all know for a fact that around 50%-80% of people tend to give up on their goals come March, and we don’t want that to happen to you this 2023.
Most new year’s resolutions fail because of it being too ambitious or unrealistic, and many fail to achieve their goals because they try and do it alone.
That is why in order to make those goals easier to achieve, I came up with action steps that will help you have a more realistic and attainable set of goals for the upcoming year. Tune in and make your 2023 a fruitful year!
In this first two-part episode about planning for the upcoming year, Dr. Berry shares actionable steps in making your goals realistic and achievable. Here, he gives out valuable tips on how to hold yourself accountable for your actions and/or inactions and explains the importance of having a support system in achieving your goals.
Why you need to check this episode:
- Find out why many people tend to give up on their new year’s resolutions early into the year;
- Learn how to hold yourself accountable for your actions and/or inactions in trying to achieve your goals; and
- Discover the importance of finding the proper support system in helping you achieve your goals
“As we, as a society, continue to move in a direction of moving away from our darkest of days, especially during this pandemic, we don’t have excuses anymore.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
“This is about the time where if you've given up that New Year's resolution that you had, whatever you were trying to take care of or do or not do, this is the time when we start doing it.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod