Let's talk about the five things I plan to improve on…
Last week on Medicine Mondays, I talked to you about how a lot of people tend to give up on their new year’s resolutions as early as March of the following year. And to help you avoid that, I gave you a handful of action steps that will help you come up with a realistic and attainable set of goals.
For this week, I take my turn to share with you the goals I have set for myself toward a healthier 2023 while following the same action steps that we talked about in the previous episode.
Tune in and see how I make use of the Five Action Steps To Take For A Healthier 2023 as I reveal the things I plan to improve on in 2023.
In this last two-part episode about planning for the upcoming year, Dr. Berry bares five of his personal goals for 2023. By utilizing the action steps that he talked about in the previous episode, he shares his plans on how he will make those goals happen and how he will hold himself accountable for them.
Why you need to check this episode:
- Learn how to apply the action steps that will help you come up with a set of realistic goals;
- Discover the goals I have set for myself to accomplish in 2023; and
- Find out how I’m planning to hold myself accountable and make those goals happen
“As a healthcare provider, content creator, and one who does the education, I have to practice what I preach.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
“When we are on this race, this path to lose weight, we think that we’re all starting at the same starting point and we just need to run a little bit faster than everyone else. But when you are overweight or obese, you are further back. You are way behind the line, so even if you run faster, you’ll never really play catch up.”– Dr. Berry Pierre
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod