Making sure my patient's mental health has always been a big part of my teaching and way of practicing medicine so on today's episode follow along where I discuss why your mental health is just as important than the physical one. Today's episode is an important one as we touch on various aspects of it, well talk about why its important for primary care providers to take a more proactive role in assessing it as early as possible and why it is more common than you think to suffer from mental health issues.
In this episode you will learn:
- Troubling facts about Mental Health
- Barriers to access to Mental Health Care
- Who is affected the most
- How many people commit suicide yearly?
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.