Let’s talk about your next COVID-19 booster…
Have you gotten your shots of COVID-19 vaccines and boosters already? If not, what’s stopping you from doing so?
About two years ago, people had this thought that those who are going to get themselves vaccinated are soon going to grow a third arm and start walking like zombies. Unfortunately, it has spread so fast and people actually believed it, causing them to not get their shots.
But as we get closer to flu season, still with this pandemic going around, imagine getting both flu and the COVID disease. That is indeed scary; something I wouldn’t wish to happen to anyone.
But if we really intend to protect ourselves, we should understand the importance of these vaccines in our fight against the pandemic.
Join me today as I talk about the recently approved bivalent vaccine.
In this episode, Dr. Berry opens our hearts and minds to why it’s of much importance that we get our vaccines and boosters now, especially as we get closer to cold and flu season, in line with the recently approved bivalent vaccines that will help protect ourselves even more from new COVID subvariants.
Why you need to check out this episode:
- Understand that COVID is something we’re going to have to live with, and getting out of this pandemic doesn’t equate to a certain number of cases;
- Recognize the importance of the new bivalent vaccines in our fight against the recent COVID subvariants that have emerged; and
- Find out who is eligible to receive this bivalent booster from Moderna and Pfizer, when should you get it, and if it’s safe for the public
“Go ahead, schedule your appointment with your local pharmacy. Get your COVID booster, especially at a time where the government involvement is still there, aka they’re paying for it, because once this thing gets private – and it will go private – and all of a sudden, you need to be insured to get a COVID booster, it could get very, very scary. I don’t want y’all to worry about that. Get yourselves taken care of.” -Dr. Berry Pierre
“For those who are looking for certain markers to say, ‘yes, we are finally getting out of this pandemic,’ I can assure you that having a consistent number of cases and a consistent number of deaths are not a recipe for someone who is out of the pandemic.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre’s Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod