Let’s talk about how we can get out of our comfort zone…
In this week’s episode of Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry, let’s discuss breaking out of your comfort zone. After multiple conversations with family, friends, and even patients, I believe it is necessary to discuss the importance of stepping outside of your comfort zone, particularly as we approach the halfway point of the year.
So this was a combination of things and situations that I encountered over the last week, and I realized that I hadn’t done a business/medicine/podcast in a minute, so I said, “Let’s bring another one back.” So today, we are going to talk about why the comfort zone is called the danger zone because it’s become a problem for a lot of individuals, almost like quicksand.
Episode 223 will discuss the following:
- Looking back at the first half of the year
- What is the comfort zone
- Why it’s hard to leave
- How do we get out of the comfort zone
Join me in today’s audio episode as we discuss what the comfort zone is, why I consider it a danger zone for many individuals, and why leaving it is so difficult.
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre’s Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Autism in Black Conference
- Dr. Berry’s Website
- Dr. Pierre’s Healthchecks
- Dr. Berry’s Twitter
- Dr. Berry’s Instagram
- Dr. Berry’s Clubhouse
- Dr. Berry’s TikTok page
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod