Let's talk about getting over yourself…
In this new episode of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry podcast, we focus mostly on my business side, which I usually do at the beginning of each month. Today I wanted to talk about impostor syndrome as a person, a clinician, and an entrepreneur and some of the obstacles you need to overcome to be your best self. We will kind of veer off course into a conversation about getting over yourself.
Furthermore, You will also hear my opinions in response to a recent interview in which I was asked, “What do you think about doctors finally using social media to educate the community?”
The following topics will be discussed in episode 234:
- Impostor syndrome
- Why it's important for physicians to embrace who they are inside and outside of medicine?
- Lessons I have learned as a clinician using social media
- Dr. Berry's realization of his strengths and weaknesses when it comes to business
Learn more about today's discussion and receive a lesson chock-full of wisdom, with the episode titled “Getting over Yourself with Dr. Berry Pierre.”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod