Let's talk about getting ready for a break…
On this week's episode of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry I am back with a final solo episode to end season 3 on such an amazing note. Learn what spurred on some of the changes we made from season 2 to season 3. Want to hear about the ups and downs of the year then this episode is the one to listen to.
Most importantly listen to the episode to know what is in store for the Podcast for season 4. I would like to take the time out and say that the support you have continued to show has been amazing and I hope that I can continue to earn your support over the next year.
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag.#lunchlearnpod