Let's talk about Healthful strategies for finding nutritional balance during the coronavirus pandemic…
On this week's episode of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry we have Certified Diabetes Educator and Registered Dietitian Marlisa Brown. She is the Marlisa is a Registered Dietitian, Certified Diabetes Educator Author, and Chef. She has been president of Total Wellness Inc. for more than 2 ½ decades and has to her credit over 24,000 patients.
The global pandemic caused by the coronavirus has caused many to people to change their typical dietary habits or throw out their routines all together. Marlisa was gracious enough to join on on the show to discuss the importance of nutrition even now more than ever.
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 today or sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag.#lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.