Heart disease is the number one killer in the WORLD. Cardiovascular disease as it is most commonly described as takes up 2 of the top 10 reasons world wide. As a primary care physician I have seen my faire share of patients who has suffered the ill effects of this disease. According to the CDC heart disease is accountable for 1 in 4 deaths here in the United States with about 600,000 deaths per year as the leading cause. In the episode today we are going to talk about just what it all entails, who suffers the most from it, and what you can do to help prevent it.
In this episode you will learn:
- What is heart disease?
- What are some risk factors?
- Who is affected?
- How can you prevent it?
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.