Let's talk about Heart health…
Heart health is a major concern all around the world. A healthy heart is essential for general well-being. The month of February was known to be a month of hearts because of valentine's day, but the most important thing to remember is that February is American Heart Month. It's all about spreading awareness and educating people about the importance of heart health.
In today's episode of Lunch and Learn, I'll discuss Heart Health Month. We'll go over some key information concerning heart disease, risk factors, and other topics.
We aim to learn more about the following:
- Key Facts associated with Heart Disease
- Risk Factors associated with heart disease
- Why do we acknowledge heart health month
- Learning the importance of being heart healthy
Listen in on today's episode to learn more about heart health month and heart disease. With our episode title “Heart Health Month with Dr. Berry Pierre.”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Berry's Website
- Dr. Pierre's Health checks
- Dr. Berry's Twitter
- Dr. Berry's Instagram
- Dr. Berry's Clubhouse
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.