Let's talk about high blood pressure…
In this new podcast episode of Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry, I will give you an update on high blood pressure, which is one of the main factors contributing to premature deaths globally. In light of the current pandemic-related events, I don't want us to overlook the everyday illness processes that are harming many of us on a daily basis.
Today, let's get re-acclimated on what high blood pressure is, the issues it raises, and—most importantly—what we should do about it tomorrow. We will find out why over 47% of Americans have high blood pressure diagnoses and why more than 25% don't even have it under control.
The following will be covered in episode 229;
- 2022 Update on High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure Facts
- Risk Factors and Complications of High Blood Pressure
Listen to this episode, “High Blood Pressure Update with Dr. Berry Pierre,” in which I discuss high blood pressure and provide a current update on guidelines that you should be aware of.
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Berry's Website
- Dr. Pierre's Healthchecks
- Dr. Berry's Twitter
- Dr. Berry's Instagram
- Dr. Berry's Clubhouse
- Dr. Berry's TikTok page
- American Heart Health Month
- New Guidance on Blood Pressure Management in Low-Risk Adults
- Mayo Clinic
- Hypertension: New Guidelines from the International Society of Hypertension
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod