How and What to Feed Your Child…
In this episode, we are joined by Dr. Yami Cazorla-Lancaster, a Board-Certified pediatrician, certified lifestyle medicine physician, Board-Certified health and wellness coach, author, podcast host, and professional speaker.
Dr. Yami is also a strong advocate for healthy lifestyles, particularly plant-based diets as a means of preventing chronic disease. She also founded veggie fit kids calm, where she provides information on plant-based diets for children. She is the host of the “Veggie Doctor Radio” podcast.
This week, we'll talk about what and how we should feed our children in order to ensure their health, happiness, and longevity. Our guest will discuss some of the stressors that parents face, as well as provide us with some practical and actionable advice.
Listen all the way to the end to learn and gain some gems of knowledge and information from our conversation.
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Yami's Website
- Get Dr. Yami’s Freebies
- Dr. Yami on Instagram
- Dr. Yami on Facebook
- Dr. Yami on Clubhouse
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod