Let’s talk about Anxiety, Depression, and Stress…
On this week’s episode of Lunch & Learn with Dr. Berry, we bring you Rachelle McCloud, LCSW – a Mental Health Therapist and Emotional Wellness advocate. She is the facilitator of the Facebook group Releasing the Baggage of Anxiety, Depression, and Traumatic Stress where she delivers free training on leading interventions that work well for getting rid of symptoms, not just coping or managing them. Her mission is to empower people to do their own healing work effectively, safely, and skillfully.
Today, Rachelle will talk about how she successfully helps her clients move their anxiety, as well as traumatic disorders into her mission. Also, she will talk about a program that she developed which helps empower people to skillfully get rid of their symptoms and more importantly, heal. We talk a lot about therapy. We talk about getting therapy. And we’re actually going to be talking about, what do you do after you get to therapy?
This episode will answer the following questions:
- What kinds of symptoms do people still have after years of therapy, coaching, or self-help?
- Why do people still have symptoms after years of therapy, coaching, or self-help?
- How is it that someone can put so much time into self-care and still have symptoms?
- What are some obstacles to getting rid of symptoms when you have already tried many interventions and strategies over the years?
- Why do so many people who are the “strong ones” in their relationship have a difficult time overcoming this pattern?
This aims for you to learn more about the following key takeaways:
- Reasons why you may not be getting actual symptom resolution results even though you’ve been in therapy for years.
- The shortest path to where you are now to accomplishing long-held dreams.
- How to get more pleasure and fulfillment out of your life and relationships.
- Reasons why symptoms of anxiety, depression, and/or traumatic stress are actually opportunities for expansion.
- How to get your brain to do all of this work for you. fulfillment, connection, and reciprocity in their relationships?
Join me in today’s episode for inspiring ideas and talks with Rachelle McCloud, LCSW on the theme of “How Anxiety, Depression, and Stress May Lead to Your Next Level of Expansion with Rachelle.”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre’s Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod