So how did I learn to be a patient
On this week's episode of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry I am back with a solo episode and this time I want to talk to you all about my experience over the past 3+ plus as a patient instead of the physician. For those who may already follow me on my instagram patient this is more of a refresher but as I know that there are many who do not, I talk about what it was like suffering a broken leg and having to deal with the health care system on the other side of the coin.
Its always great to start with a backstory so you are going to hear how I ended up in this predicament in the first place, some of the best purchases I made during all my free time and what I learned from the experience.
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag.#lunchlearnpod