Let's talk about Sports Medicine…
In this new podcast episode of Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry, we have a special guest, Dr. Derrick Burgess who is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon and a specialist in sports medicine. Dr. Burgess is Co-Captain with his wife Myeasha, a pediatric dentist, in building a winning team with their three beautiful children. He is currently South Central Sports Medicine medical director in Laurel, Mississippi. He participates in providing world-class care for his patients and athletes in South Mississippi. Dr. Burgess is a top motivational speaker and shares his talents to inspire others to achieve their goals despite the obstacles in their way.
This week, we are going to talk about Dr. Derrick's path, including how he got his start before becoming a doctor and why he decided to go into social media, particularly podcasting. Furthermore, this episode will be amusing because there will be many similarities between the kind of path and trajectory that we are partaking in, such as the fact that we are both husbands, and a father, that has three children. Also, we both understand the importance of podcasting and delivering a message.
Dr. Derrick will talk about a lot of things in this episode that will be quite beneficial to us. The following are some of the most important takeaways from this episode;
- Empower the audience to chase their dreams
- Provide information to combat obesity
- Encourage physical fitness and joint health
Take a listen now and stick around 'til the end of today's special episode with Dr. Derrick Burgess as he dropped some pearls of wisdom and his inspiring life's journey with the title “How I Used Sports Medicine to Change the Life of Many”.
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, and listen to the episode however you like.