On today's episode we discuss the important of June as it relates to mens health. Prostate and Colon Cancer are the typical highlight themes of the month but with the most recent media attention to mental health & wanted to take a closer look at the subject in relation to men today. Some of the statistics are surprising and I hope this episode can serve as a wake up call to someone out there that becoming mentally fit is as important as staying in the gym.
Find out on today's show why suicide has become one of the rising reasons for death in men, why over 6 million men deal with depression and what toxic masculinity has to do with it all.
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better