Let's talk about how social media has changed the practice of medicine…
After discussing how technology has changed the practice of medicine, this week, we’re back with yet another episode focused on the role social media has played in the betterment of healthcare.
As you already know, I always tell people “empower yourself for better health”, and in this age where technology is everywhere, we almost have no excuses left to not learn how to take good care of ourselves.
I am a living by-product of how social media has changed the practice, and today, I’m going to share with you five points on its positive and negative effects. Be with me today as we talk about social media's effect on healthcare.
Why you need to check this episode:
- Understand how social media has played such a drastic role in the way that medicine has become a community;
- Find out how Dr. Berry stays up-to-date on current events concerning healthcare; and
- Learn how social media can be both of help and of harm to us as users and as patients
“Because I have access to them and they have access to me, guess what? We’re able to stay much more up-to-date on the latest health information.”– Dr. Berry Pierre
“Social media now, as physicians, we can use it to help promote healthy lifestyle habits and preventative care. More importantly, now, we have allowed patients to be able to [not only] ask their questions but [also] receive credible answers.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod