Let's talk about how technology is changing the practice of medicine…
Who among you here had an experience wherein you’re sitting in your doctor’s office and your doctor is facing his screen, typing things away? Everything you say, he listens to, but his fingers are still busy typing, mainly because he knows he doesn’t have the ability to just listen for now and write notes later.
But imagine now that he has a ‘buddy’ helping him do those things, from taking notes to creating plans based on his recommendations. Imagine he’s now able to focus specifically on the patient in front of him, which are you… Doesn’t that sound wonderful? Doesn’t that sound like a better future? Doesn’t that sound like a life we’d all want to live in? Although we’re not there yet, it’s possible; I want us to get there.
As we step into a more technology-driven life at present, there’s no denying that artificial intelligence continues to prove how it can be of great help to humankind. There’s just so much that technology can do nowadays, and yes, even the practice of medicine can be changed for the better only if we’ll be ready enough to accept artificial intelligence both as physicians and patients.
In this day and age, we cannot allow ourselves to fall behind and allow technology to further advance other sectors of our way of life and not advance the way of life in regard to medicine and healthcare. Join us today as we discuss how technology can take the practice of medicine to another level.
Why you need to check this episode:
- Recognize how big of a game changer technology is in changing the practice of medicine, making things better and easier both for the patients and physicians;
- Understand how AI can be of help but also hurt the manpower in the field; and
- Find out why the path towards medicine and technology marrying each other is the path that should be taken in the practice
“There are some good things on the horizon with AI. We just have to, as patients, kind of demand it, and as physicians, we have to be ready to accept it as well.”– Dr. Berry Pierre
“In this day and age, we cannot allow ourselves to fall behind and allow technology to further advance other sectors of our way of life and not advance the way of life in regards to medicine and healthcare.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, and listen to the episode however you like