As a hospital physician I have learned that not only is the patient not prepared to deal with their hospital stay but the family is even more ill prepared. Over the past few weeks I have had experiences of both spectrums of care where I had family members who were amazing while taking care of the their loved ones and I had family members who I couldn't wait to heal their loved ones and discharge them home.
In this episode you will learn:
- At least 8 actionable tips for a better hospital experience
- Why its important for the family to be active in the role of taking care of the patient
- Who spends the most time with your loved ones in the hospital
- The most important factor in dealing with your loved ones in the hospital
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.