Let's talk about How To Rise Above Others Wants…
This week on the podcast we have Sarah McGriff, a woman with many professional hats. She is an author, film producer, and nurse who took the join the podcast to discuss a slew of topics such as her concern about the mental health disparities in the Black community, stigmas surrounding the black community, and the importance of being an advocate for ourselves and for others when it comes to addressing mental health.
Text LUNCHLEARNPOD to 44222 today or sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.