Let's talk about Turning Your Job Into a Hobby …
On this week's episode of Lunch & Learn with Dr. Berry, we bring you Dr. Melva Pinn-Bingham, a Board-Certified radiation oncologist, serial entrepreneur, and investor. She is a coach who has helped professionals develop numerous revenue streams. She is also the host of the 1% Code podcast.
Today, we're going to focus on the business acumen that's associated with medicine. We'll be discussing a variety of topics related to the business, as well as her personal life. Additionally, we will be talking about what motivated her to want to focus more on the business side of things while still working her day job. Moreover, we will talk about what kind of possibilities exist for physicians and other healthcare professionals.
One of the most important takeaways from this episode is that you can transform your job into a hobby, trade your golden handcuffs for genuine riches, and have a diversified wealth portfolio while still succeeding in your career.
Join with me on today's episode and be delighted as Dr. Melva Pinn-Bingham talks about “How to Turn Your Job Into a Hobby.”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Melva on Facebook
- Dr. Melva's Facebook Business Page
- 1% Code Collective Facebook Group
- The One Percent Code Podcast
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.