On this week's episode of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry we have a follow up to last weeks show where we talked about New Years Resolutions. One key point that was brought up by one of the Lunch and Learn community members was that she didn't feel that a physician was such a big force in trying to lose weight and that her time would be better off chasing down those who could give her adequate time to learn.
What to look for…
On today's show we are going to talk about why your doctor isn't likely going to be your FIRST choice when its time to get healthy but probably going to be one of the more important ones. We also talk about different career fields that will help you along the journey to becoming the better you.
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag.#lunchlearnpod