June is the month that we put the focus on men regarding their health care. Honestly we men probably need a couple of months to really grasp how important their care is but I we are just going to have to make it work with one. In my practice the men tend to show up in my office for 3-4 common reasons which I discuss in today's podcast. I talk about the importance of Men's Health month, why men don't like going to the doctor and just how important loved ones are in getting a man to finally see one.
In this episode you will learn:
- The Importance of Mens Health Month
- Four Main pillars of Mens Health Month
- The most common reason why men show up to the doctor’s office
- How important loved ones are in men’s health care
- Why all the problems in men’s health keep pointing back to one central issue
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.