Let's talk about Lifting as we climb in today's society…
In this week's episode of Lunch & Learn with Dr. Berry, we bring you a special guest, Dr. Theodore Nyame, who is a board-certified plastic surgeon from Harvard Medical School. He also completed a research fellowship at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Nyame comes to us from Ghana, West Africa. After coming to the realization that the conditions of Ghana leave many of the citizens there in need of reconstructive procedures, he selected cosmetic surgery as his medical specialty. During his undergraduate studies, Dr. Nyame attended Cornell University where he graduated top of his class before continuing on to Harvard Medical School. After receiving his Doctorate of Medicine, Dr. Nyame kicked off what has developed into an international tour of medical missions and speeches. He uses these opportunities to enhance the quality of information circulated through the industry.
Today, Dr. Nyame will share his experiences from when he was a child until he became successful. From a very young age, Dr. Theo Nyame showed a level of desire and dedication towards providing positive outcomes for himself and those around him. The secret to Dr. Nyame’s unconditional passion for results-oriented service to his patients is not a secret at all. “For me, walking out of a treatment knowing that I delivered the best work possible for my patients is the most important,” he explains. His promise is to combine experience with personal interest to deliver the best work possible for his patients.
In this episode, Dr. Nyame will discuss many things that will benefit us a lot. Below are some of the following takeaways from this episode;
- How he came to this country.
- What has it taken to get to where he is in life.
- What he sees as a legacy.
- Not letting the circumstances dictate our future.
- Education regarding nutrition is essential to changing the trajectory of obesity and cardiovascular disease.
Join me in today's podcast episode with our fantastic guest Dr. Theodore Nyame as he shares a wealth of information and valuable talks with the theme “Lifting as we climb in today's society with Dr. Nyame.”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod