With my birthday coming up on the calendar I have decided to focus this week's podcast on all of the great & not so great things that have occurred over the year. Looking back at 2017 it would be an understatement to say that my life both professionally & personally is much different now than where I was this time last year.
In this episode you will learn:
- Who was the brains behind the mental shift change
- What was the worst thing about my last job
- Toughest decision over the past year
- Plans for 2018
- Join the lunch and learn community – www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – @LunchLearnPod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts
To share your thoughts:
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Just like I said earlier subscribe on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud and tell just one friend to subscribe as well.