Today's guest is Dr. Nicole Washington, a Board Certified Psychiatrist, best selling author & speaker. She is here to give the Lunch and Learn Community some much needed advice on the importance of seeing a psychiatrist, why finding one that fits is most important in the way of treatment and discuss why she has turned her focus on the high level professional.
This episode is full of great educational tips on medications, coping habits and includes a special offer for her best selling book.
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drpierresblog.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drpierresblog.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better