So let's talk about moving on from COVID-19…
Quite often, during these past three years, a question that I would get is “Dr. Berry, when is this pandemic over? When can we move on with COVID-19?”
As I always say, what I would like to see before I can actually say that it’s over are these three: 1) death counts going down, 2) case rates going down, and 3) as many people who can be vaccinated to actually get vaccinated.
Unfortunately, nowadays, all three are still going on opposites, with cases and deaths still going on and lots of people still unvaccinated.
But then here we are – moving on with COVID-19.
It’s sad and disheartening how there could be a slogan of “Hey, we are moving on. Move on with us or get left behind” here in the United States when a lot of people from other areas/countries are still dealing with the effects of COVID-19.
But then again, the writing’s been on the wall already, especially with our current government lacking in so many ways.
Why you need to check this episode:
- Get an update on the COVID-19 numbers (cases, deaths, and vaccinations) so we can wrap our minds around what we’re dealing with when we talk about COVID-19;
- Find out why Johns Hopkins’ dashboard was so important in our fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, why it isn’t updating anymore; and
- Understand why the government is pushing us to move on from this COVID-19 pandemic even when it’s still not over
“You heard the numbers. They’re still there; the deaths are still there. People still need to be vaccinated; people still need to be boosted. If you fall into that category, do so today.”– Dr. Berry Pierre
“Remember, good information out starts with having good information in. So if you’re not receiving that good, timely information, if you’re not receiving that information that is likely going to be life-saving to someone if you’re not receiving it, there’s no way you can give it out.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
“One of the biggest issues here in this country is just the lack of public funding, the lack of support for public health in dealing with all everyday issues… We just did not have the proper infrastructure from a public health perspective to deal with that.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Patreon Family
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, and listen to the episode however you like