Let's talk about CDC…
CDC is the National Public health Agency of the United States under the Department of Health and Human Services. The main goal is the protection of public health and safety through the control and prevention of disease, injury, and disability in the United States and worldwide. CDC focuses national attention on developing and applying disease control and prevention.
Today, we will discuss my personal thoughts on CDC, both positive and negative. I will speak about what I believe they did well, what they could improve on, and where I think they went wrong. I will also explain why I have such a push-pull, love-hate relationship. Moreover, CDC becomes the soundboard of COVID-19, and COVID-19 Recommendations, COVID-19 restrictions. Unfortunately, there have been some missteps during the entire process. There has been some miscommunication. There's even been some controversy, and I'd want to talk about it and how it's affected me as a public health professional, as a physician, as someone who has to care for patients.
This episode aims for you to learn more about:
- The 2nd Anniversary of the first COVID-19 case in the US
- CDC mixed messaging
- My thoughts on the reduced quarantine recommendations
- Be able to be more inquisitive about your health information
- Understanding that the CDC is still a trusted source of information
Tune in to today's show and learn about “My Love and Hate Relationship with the CDC.”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Berry's Website
- Dr. Pierre's Health checks
- Dr. Berry's Twitter
- Dr. Berry's Instagram
- Dr. Berry's Clubhouse
- CDC Quarantine Isolation
- CDC Covid Timeline
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, listen to the episode however you like.