Let’s talk about the Natural ways to improve your vision …
Many of us are wearing glasses because of bad eyesight. In fact, glasses have become an integral part of everyone’s life. As a result, hearing about certain prospects and varied alternatives for naturally improving our vision is a blessing.
In today’s episode of Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry we bring you a special guest, we bring you Jake Steiner who hosts one of the largest natural vision improvement communities online and has a passion for understanding human eyesight. He has spent the past 20 years in vision biology science, exploring nearsightedness prevention and reversal methods. He is a (semi-retired) stock trader and investor.
Today, Jake and I have an amazing conversation discussing what random event led him down this path to study eyesight over the past two decades, what he hopes people will be able to receive from his message, and his thoughts on a 100 Billion dollar industry.
Episode 213 aims for you to learn more about:
- How bad eyesight creates bad posture, limited sports performance, anxiety, depression and can lead to weight gain and a poor self-image.
- It’s quite easy to fix your eyes and integrate vision into a complete wellness and fitness plan!
- Nearsightedness isn’t a genetic defect, it’s a result of habits (and going to the optometrist for treatment).
Listen all the way to the end to learn and gain some gems of knowledge and information from our conversation on “Natural ways to improve your vision” with Jake Steiner.
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre’s Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Endmyopia Website
- Endmyopia Facebook Group
- Jake’s YouTube
- Jake’s Twitter
- Jake’s Instagram
- Endmyopia Community
- EndMyopia Wiki
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod