Let's talk about the latest update on COVID-19…
In this episode of the Lunch and Learn Podcast, I'm back with another COVID-19 update as well as a discussion of a recent terrible breakthrough in the United States. One million deaths and counting unfortunately symbolize the number of deaths as a result of COVID-19 since the outbreak began. In less than three years, we achieved a milestone that would normally take two and a half decades if we were talking about influenza.
Today, we'll discuss the most recent updated case rates from both the United States and other countries. We will tackle the latest recent statistics and provide vaccination numbers.
More significantly, I will merely share my perspective as a hospital physician on what COVID-19 has done within the hospital and, sadly, what we should expect for the rest of the year.
In this episode, we'll talk about the following topics and factual information:
- COVID-19 update
- COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 Vaccine updates
- The importance of moving forward during this pandemic, and what to expect next.
Join me in today's podcast episode, titled “One Million Deaths and Counting,” to learn the most up-to-date facts regarding COVID-19.
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Berry's Website
- Dr. Pierre's Healthchecks
- Dr. Berry's Twitter
- Dr. Berry's Instagram
- Dr. Berry's Clubhouse
- Dr. Berry's TikTok page
- COVID-19 and the African-American Community with Dr. Nicole Rochester
- COVID-19 The Hospitalist Experience
- COVID-19, the Epidemiological Perspective with Velton Showell, MPH
- COVID-19, No End in Sight
- Should I wait to get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- My COVID Vaccine Experience
- My Final COVID-19 Vaccine Experience
- How did we get a COVID-19 vaccine back so fast?
- Covid-19 and the Delta Variant
- Why did the FDA approve the Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- How COVID 19 Has Broken The Health Care Workers?
- The Latest Covid-19 Update
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant
- Dealing with COVID-19 as a Family
- What is the BA.2 COVID Variant?
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod