Let's talk about Standing up for patients' rights…
In this episode, I will be talking about a very important topic related to politics and medicine. With the recent disclosure of the Supreme Court draft, it is evident that Rowe V Wade is on the verge of being reversed, prompting a national wide response from both sides of the issue.
Quite often many of my colleagues will tell me that they prefer to remain out of politics and any discussion surrounding politics so they can focus on medicine but with this impending decision, the discussion of politics and medicine are right at the front door.
Physicians and healthcare practitioners, on the other hand, cannot be impartial when it comes to women's decisions. That is why one of the goals of today's podcast is to educate physicians and other healthcare professionals to advocate and stand up for their patients.
Episode 219 will discuss and help you learn the following:
- Rowe v Wade
- Recent Supreme Court Draft Leak
- The importance of Standing Up for your patients
Tune in to today's audio episode, as I discuss the ramifications of overturning Rowe v Wade, as well as why “Physicians Need to Stand Up for Patient's Rights”
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre's Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Berry's Website
- Dr. Pierre's Healthchecks
- Dr. Berry's Twitter
- Dr. Berry's Instagram
- Dr. Berry's Clubhouse
- Dr. Berry's TikTok page
- Stephenofthe90s TikTok Page
- TikTok Video
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod
Download the MP3 Audio file, and listen to the episode however you like.