So, let’s talk about the importance of pivoting as we discuss the shifts that will shape our content journey from this point forward…
A lot of changes typically occur during the last quarter of the year. Especially as the holidays are fast approaching, we hear a lot of people say, “I want to change what I’m doing” and “I want to change my dietary habits.”
In essence, this demonstrates our eagerness to embrace change for improvement.
And because I wanted to be better and bring you the best content, I, too, asked myself.
What are the things that need to be improved here so people can better resonate with our content? What do we need to change here to convey better the important message, which is “Empower Yourself for Better Health”?
Join me in this episode as I share with you the answers that I think will help me give you the best product every step of the way. Together, let’s empower ourselves for better health!
Why you need to check this episode:
- Understand how breast cancer is affecting lots of people, both women and men, in various parts of the world;
- Discover statistics concerning breast cancer cases, highlighting how it’s a serious concern that needs to be addressed as soon as possible; and
- Find out how your family history matters in the discussion of this concern, and why it’s better to have it checked and discovered early
“Early detection equals more options to save your life.”– Dr. Berry Pierre
“Medicine is my life, [and] medicine is not going nowhere, but there’s a way that I want to help convey the message to kind of get to the audience.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
“Once you recognize who you want to talk to, it makes the messaging much easier.” – Dr. Berry Pierre
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, and Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Patreon Family
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre’s Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – Use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what are going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod